Sunday, May 20, 2012

Secret Key Snail Products

I had blog this item before on 27 April 2011.

Anyway today I going to review it again as I been using it almost 3 weeks, I am so so so into these cream till I'm desperate to change all my skincare product to Secret Key.

Why???? Although my freckle and pimple scars haven't lighten or disappear BUT my oil skin was cured. Also, it leave my skin to a baby smooth like silky soft texture.

Anyway regarding the different logo issue, today I log on to www.secretkey.co.kr, surprisingly the logo or packaging is exactly same as mine which I got it from Gmarket is under the Good Bye sale. The new version snail cream is in different packaging! Thus I guess I'm safe in using the right product.

I guess I going to try the rest of the snail product to maximize the effect:

snail foam cleanser
snail toner
snail repairing cream
snail BB cream

No comments: