Monday, May 21, 2012

Hong Cho Red Vinegar Review

Anyway written this blog before on why vinegar and so on.

Take a look at the Hong Cho commercial before I continue.



I bought 2 Hong Cho which is Pomegranate and Blueberry on the 25th April. My hubby review is he used to remove his bowel for nearly 30min daily but after having it. He only need 1 min. No pain, very fast and clean he feel so now he very reply on it. Any weight lose for him is NO. For me, nothing happen I still having constipation sometime. Maybe due to I seldom eat rice, and mostly I ate oatmeal that might be the cause of it. Anyway I choose Blueberry and Pomegranate because it contain high % of antioxidant, drinking might help to look youthful :D. Okay lah basically it keep ourselves healthy purpose. Furthermore it taste like ribena! Not like the apple cider vinegar I used to drink.

Yesterday I received my second purchase. This round I order Permission vinegar, Blueberry and Red Ginseng. I saw Korean use permission vinegar to slim down I not sure whether got effect on me but till I wish to give a try. As for the red ginseng is for men, it stated give extra stamina. Maybe he drink liao can run further or even marathon. lolx.... Anyway stay healthy drink Hong Cho. :p

Oh, before I forget. The permission vinegar taste very very awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Worst than Apply cider vinegar. I nearly fainted when I drink. So now I mix it with honey.

No comments: