Friday, April 24, 2009

My life in USA

This blog entry is really absurd, so for thoses who don't have time please don't read because this blog entry is only for my bff Wendy. Just to report to here what did I actually buy here.
I play wii almost everyday, my favourite game is "Cooking Mama" and also you might relize this is the 4th tv I change. This should be the last I change. This one is Samsung 32" LCD HD tv 2009 serie which just release to the market. The previous 3 I change as I don't like the outlook.
Sweets in USA have alot of variety, even M & M got such nice color. Yummy too
My new 28" PINK luggage. Prints inspire by Gucci
Don't envy me k.... This luggage is special as it is design to be light weight.
My new straw bag la, I take picture with my giant care bear because you kept saying my bag small till I fustrated.
Use online picture as it is the same thing just in white color instead of navy.
Come in 3 pieces... Don't drool 1st bag that I had bought in USA. Till now haven't used it!

I won't update any COACH bag I own as I already write it before. Past coach entry > click HERE

I'm a Abercrombie & Hollister freak. Anyway alot still have price tag because too many clothes to wear plus last few monthes is Winter. So Spring just came which I can start wearing.
Hollister Kaki Los Trancos Mini
Hollister White Los Trancos Mini
Hollister Pink Los Trancos Mini
Hollister White strips Los Trancos Mini with Long sleeve cotton top
Hollister white flare mini
Abercrombie Navy Talyor Mini
White Kerry Short
Both are Jennifer Lopaz parfum: Right is Luxe Live, Left is Live
Different is the smell.... Heee anyway at first I buy the left one which is wrong right one is the one I wish to buy initially. Anyway now I love the left one instead :p
My pink tennie racket and pink tennise ball. Anyway I haven't got the chance to use it. Will find 1 fine day to go my tennis court to play.
In order to force me go gym, Bee buy me so many dri fit. All are by NIKE and Addias.
Sport bra....

Below is only the only polo ralph socks I've own, as some had gone washing. The pictures below jus shown those I haven't wear :(
Knitted Wool Sock
Big horse cotton sock
small horse cotton sock Crocs winter boots for 2009 winter, bought it during clearance sales
Roxy Flip Flock, haven't worn it :( buy it for me to walk to my swimming pool only. :p
Polo Ralph Leather court shoe for tennis game
Teva tracking shoe for hiking
Asics running shoe for me to go gym
Dockers mary jane for normal out.

Below is what I normally wear at home:
AĆ©ropostale fleece jacket and sleeping pant, bought this during winter
All tees are under ROXY, home clothes

Well, now I so scare Bee read this entry. He sure very heart pain that I spend him so much $$$ Die la, Wendy you happy hor.... I sure die when he came back from excercise.

Some Polo Ralph Apparels will be update next time because still in shopping bag. Too busy to pack. :(
Wendy hope you're happy liao!

No comments: