Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coach Day

Recently just add a new pieace to my collection.

This 1 is limited edition as you can see it is signature of horse and carriage instead of "C"
COACH LEGACY HORSE CARRIAGE POCKET FLAP BAG PURSE 13770
Retail price: $338usd
Water and Stain Resistant Jacquard Fabric
Coach Khaki Horse and Carriage Legacy Design On the Fabric
Magnetic Flap Closure in Front and Over the Front Additional Pocket
Full Length Slip Pocket in Back of Purse
Brown Interior Lining with Compartments for Cell Phone and Multi-Functions
One Additional Zip Interior Pocket
Coach Creed and Serial Number on Embossed Brown Leather Patch
Polished Brass Hardware
D-Ring for Key FOB - Embossed Brown Leather Hang Tag
Brown Leather Adjustable Shoulder Strap with a Drop of about 9.5"
Approximate Measurements: 11.5" (L) x 8" (H) x 3.5" (W)
==================================================================

Everyone knew that USA selling the Coach cheapest. Thus of course I sue get some during my stay here even tho I not into Coach. :)
Bee bought me this wallet as our 3 yrs Anniversary gift. Actually he bought me a Pink leather one however I bring it to exchange this frabric type and color because the pink is easy to be dirty and somehow I feel the leather on the wallet will peel off due to prolong duration of usage.

MADISON OP ART SMALL WALLET
PRICE: US$98.00 [excluded tax]
STYLE NO: 41982
Six credit card pockets and I.D. window
One full-length bill compartment
One outside coin pocket with zip closure
Op art sateen print fabric with lightweight leather trim
Fabric lining
3 3/4 (L) x 3 1/2 (H)

Later, I caught on my eye on this bag thus I bought these into my Coach collection.
COACH SIGNATURE SOHO FLAP CONVERTIBLE PURSE BAG 5160
Retail price $328.00 [excluded tax]
Coach Style #5160
Made of Imported water and stain resistant Jacquard
Large Signature "C" pattern interwoven throughout
Polished nickel hardware
Features white trim and double stitching accents
Features rose leather snakeskin trim and accents
Includes SOHO buckle with rhinestone accents
Features a coordinating satin bow tie on back
Magnetic Snap Closure under SOHO buckle
Lined with lavender fabric
One interior zippered pocket with leather pull
Snakeskin leather strap featuring polished nickel chains and detachable clips
17 inch strap featuring a 6 1/2 drop
Cristian Valentino. Your secure source of designer products on eBay
Approx. 9 (L) x 4 3/4 (H) x 2 (W)

I had bought this pretty as it is in rose pink and also I never seen Coach had any "Blink" serie in my life.

Well I suppose is a good investment for this pieace however it is snakeskin thus there are some scales on it and it tend to peel abit at the edges where sewing is done.

p/s: All prices stated is in USD not sgd...

No comments: