Sunday, August 3, 2008

2008 NDP Preview

I had watched the 2008 NDP preview yesterday 2/8/2008!

Feel:
I’m zombie yesterday as I didn’t get to sleep on the previous day due to my bad persistent cough! I’m still insisting going to the NPD preview as I haven’t got chance to went into the Temporary Stadium.

Weather was hot which make me sweat a lot, however I did bring my body & face sun block cream to apply. I also wear a BIG white hat and BIG sun shade to avoid myself to gat sun burn with the past experience of 2008 Aircraft show! <
Click Here>

We spent half an hour to queue into the stadium
We are lucky enough to have a center seats just underneath the control functions rooms!

I feel that locating the stadium at Marina Bay is an wise choice.
Why:
- Very windy
- Able to view the “Golden Landmark”
- Blue Singapore river vs Blue Sky

Stage in day view
Stage in night view
Performance verdict:

I realize it is much better comparing to the past.
-More performance, lesser singing.
-Performance theme based on ART
-Lesser mandarin song (infact only 2 songs) maybe due to our country is multi races ( infact better as I will doze off if I hear mandarin songs)

3 motives for me to attend this 2008 NDP Preview
- I never went in before
- Black Knights
- Firework

Black Knights performance is same as 2008 Aircraft Show <Click Here>
Fact is I don’t feel is better than 2008 Aircraft Show as I guess this time they draw the picture on over big surface so the pictures they form is not fine.






Firework:

They purposely conceptualized in order to bring the fireworks nearer to the audience.
It was firing from a concentrated platform within Marina Bay itself . When the fire work is ending, I saw lot of firework forming S, I thought it was $ but it is a “S” which signifying 'Shine Singapore Spirit'.

No comments: