Saturday, October 20, 2007

It been a LONG weeks

Saturday, 20th October, 2007
The Chinese Physician

Woke up at 11am today and went to Chinatown to eat breakfast and see Chinese physician. As Bee already cough a month plus thus advise him to go see him. However I also visit the Chinese physician as my cough still hasn’t recover completely.

The main things were my purpose is to ask him did they sell pear powder which is oral supplement for lady. The purpose: youthful and radiant. Do note that it is pure pearl to be grain into powder foam. Doctor had advice me only take twice per month, as it will become stone inside the stomach if taken daily.

Each dose is $18 and per month is $36. However the Chinese physician only let me collect the powder next Saturday as he is very busy today and no time to grain for me today.

After that we went to 10 dollar KTV and check out the price, to my surprise is not $10 for each session is $10per hours. Omg. Thus we head off to shopping in Chinatown.

Bought this legging in black at $13
And purchase another new plastic compartment box for my parts as it is full.


All my precious ingredients in these 4 boxes
All these parts already cost me till $300 plus…

Anyway I started off this expensive hobby in august 2007.My 1st art piece: Roselle Necklace

Friday, 19th October, 2007
Guardian Angel

Meet Sharon for lunch at her work place again as I need to open TT account today and change my spoilt spray. Unlucky is I need to test 6 HK spray then manage to find a work ones.
However I had go shopping in my favorite craft shop at new bridge road. Initially only wanted to buy some jewellery parts but end a big 5cm Swarovski angel handphone accessory. It really caught my eyes so much till I often $50 to buy from the shop. But the boss say is sample only must buy the parts do myself. So he told me to buy the 1 cm angel set with instruction and buys the big angel part.

The small angel set is $4.90 and the big angel parts cost $25. Remember is only the parts, and need to assemble and do it myself.

Total damage: $51


I started off to do my necklace and bracelet 1st as that time I already done half way and stopped due to insufficient materials. I reach home by 4pm and finish my necklace, bracelet and 2 angels by 9pm. What a long day for me, however I do enjoy it.


Necklace: Precious


Bracelet: Shines

My favorites: Swarovski Guardian Angel

Thursday, 18th October, 2007
Dentist Appointment


Today is my crown appointment at National Dental Center. I had been waiting for this appointment for 7 months. As I was under subsidies thus need to wait so long. Appointment is 2.30pm; however I purposely reach Chinatown at 11.30pm. Never expect that the shops haven’t open thus very boring to wait there. After buying the eyelash glue and a new set of eyelash, I had gone to Shenton Way to meet Sharon to have lunch and to do my TT account. BUT I forgotten to bring along my IC thus need to come back again tomorrow. However had TT to my supplier $2000HKD today.

However after our lunch, we had visit a Hello Kitty shop in UOB building. I had bought a HK pink towel and a HK hair spray. Cost me $8.90 only.


I got myself a new friend to do my hair>>>> hair spray
But it is spoilt.

I thought I suppose to put on the real crown today however it is not what I expected. Today, dentist trims my tooth smaller and moulds my tooth again. Sigh… why so much process and the treatment today is 2 hour and I been open my mount big for 2 HOURS! Best part is when I see the bill, $506.50!!! My heart so pain….

Total Damage: $915.40

No comments: