Beautiful celebrities; Megan Fox and Gwyneth Paltrow credited a ‘vinegar diet’ for helping them maintaining a slim figure, which in turn triggered great interest in vinegar. Vinegar is beneficial not only to losing weight but also to skin and health. Building on this popularity, vinegar beverages are making a sensation in the market and Korea’s vinegar beverages are at its center.
Secret of beauty:
An ancient Egyptian queen Cleopatra often drank vinegar with natural pearls melted in it for beauty purpose. More recently, top Hollywood actresses are maintaining their figure with vinegar. What properties of this sour drink captured their heart?
1) Vinegar contains more than 60 kinds of organic acids that are beneficial to the intestines like acetic acid, citric acid, succinic acid, and malic acid. Having one cup of vinegar everyday helps solve skin allergy.
2) Vinegar helps stimulate metabolism and burn accumulated fat to reduce body fat. Rich in amino acids and vitamins, it helps mitigate under-nutrition resulting from a diet.
3) Its main ingredient, acetic acid boosts metabolism to release waste from the body. And citric acid helps the body’s absorption of calcium and cleans intestinal walls to help activate the intestines and treat constipation. Vinegar is also great for skin.
Prevention of obesity, cancer, adult disease, and other illnesses. An American columnist praised vinegar that can prevent various diseases as ‘miracle water given by nature’. ‘Why did he think so highly of it?
1) When you engage in lots of physical activities, energy is consumed and lactic acid is secreted. Most of it is discharged in urine, but if one is exhausted, lactic acid remains in the body causing muscle pain, arthralgia, and such. Organic acids in vinegar resolve lactic acid into harmless water and carbon dioxides. This is why one should take in vinegar when feeling tired.
2) Vinegar helps remove cholesterol sticking to the walls of blood vessels and boost their flexibility. It also prevents sugar from turning into fat and boosts fat metabolism, thereby preventing high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and more.
3) The enzyme angiotensin contained in vinegar helps to lower blood pressure, preventing high blood pressure.