Friday, December 17, 2010

kinda sad today..

finally,,,, we had hand over the keys to the managment. So sad when that is the 1st house that belong to us. Also am very focus being a house wife for these 2 years. Anyway there's a lot of bits and pieces inside the house.

I really start missing my ST house. :( sigh... won't able to come back to stay again. Kinda dissappointed today too, as I still haven't received my sears rebate master card $69.99usd, $20 victoria secret angel rewards card and my Kate Spade Iphone4 casing. Pathetic la.....

Why is it alway me??? Sears rebate card should arrive between 10 - 14 dec but today already 16 dec 2010. Also Kate Spade iphone 4 casing should arrive on 14 - 16 dec. Yet nothing inside my mail box! SAD la...

I don't wish to leave USA with regret!

No comments: