Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shopping Blog

I guess sooner or later my blog become shopping blog. I'm gone man, spend alot this month. Must really stop. Below is some online shopping in USA.

Forever 21 party dress are really very cheap, yesterday went to Tucson mall to try on the below. However they only left with size L. Then I went to Park Place Mall branch, worst... not even 1.

So sad at 1st, as 2 days ago online left with only XS. When I try on these dresses, it look very pretty and like a princess. The skirt part is puffy puffy, in order to get something like these, need at least few hundred dollar in Singapore.

BUT I went online and there avaliable in M & L. So happy I bought both as EACH cost less than $40sgd only
Front View
Strapless Satin Dress
Intro: This little strapless beauty will combine perfectly with your finest evening accessories. This short length dress shows off the luster of the satin to perfect effect and features an empire waist design with pleated detail below, belt loops, and a double layering of fabulous tulle that gives a pretty shape to the dress.
- 26" approx length from bust to hem
- 100% polyester; Hand wash cold
- Imported
ProductCode: 2054114865
Back view

Front View
Strapless Dot Mesh Dress
Strapless dress featuring a flirty dot mesh overlay, satin trim, 2-back interior boning structures for shape, interior rubberized trim at the top for grip, a hidden side zipper with a hidden loop button closure, full lining, and a finished layered hem.
- 25" approx length from bust to hem
- 100% polyester, lining 100% polyester; Hand wash cold
- Imported
ProductCode: 2060039448

Back view
Victoria's Secret
Fragrance Gift Set
Experience luxurious fragrance with five of our popular scents, .09 oz. each.
Domestic and imported.
Includes:
• Dream Angels™ wish
• Dream Angels™ Heavenly
• Very Sexy®
• Sexy Little Things Noir™
• Parfums Intimes Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine
I had been attached with the PINK leather box only, thus I bought it just for the sake of VS box. Wa ha ha ha
UPDATE: Yesterday I received the dresses, however it was too big for me. And I headed to Forever21 store to change to size SMALL. Sian... cause I can't fit in size Small!!! Ended up return and get back store credit. So sian!

No comments: