Monday, May 4, 2009

PINK in sport

Today i had went to Irvington, I've been here for almost 5 months yet don't even there actually a big shopping area. However Bee had been sick eversince he's back from the 'Blue Eye" excercise. Thus I only manage to cover 3 store only:(

Bo pian he caught flu thus need to go back to rest, anyway today I had some fun in the sport and look what I spot inside. All sport in PINK.....
Pink basketball
Focus the PINK basketball in my HAND!
Pink ruby! BTW my face is not FAT just that I kept air bubble inside both of my cheek as I'm acting tough :p so NOT FAT!
Pink football

Pink baseball

Anyway I only saw pink beach volley ball in TARGET when this sport shop don't sell at all. Will kept going scout for mor PINK items before I get back to Singapore. (@_@)

No comments: