Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hectic Week.....

It had bee a hectic week for me that is the reason why it keep me away from BLOG.

Anyway I’m now doing my weekly update again….

6th – 9th March 2008

IT show

I had visited IT show on the 1st day as I went to check about some offer on the 1st day and also to go SMU to check my location of my store. However I didn’t get anything on the 1st day as Bee say we’ll come on the last day as more offer on that day. Thus we really wend show on the last day around 7pm, you can never imagine the crowd is so big and I can’t move at all. So I need to use around 40min to get to another location. Indeed last day of IT is better offer, BUT they had run out of Sony PINK T70. So what if the offer is great, in the end I still didn’t get it as I only want my gadget in PINK which I vow on the 2008 wish. :D

3rd – 9th March 2008
KissDeModa Fashion Fair @ SMU
I had a hard time to prepare my fashion stall at SMU for 7th – 8th March 2008. Although it is a 2 days bazaar however it really took me more than a week to plan and get ready of everything.

I had calculated out my total damage is $163 however the sales there is very lousy as no crowd that area. What I earn is even enough for me to cover my damages. Anyway it is still a good experience as I know what it is like doing a small business like this.

My verdict for this bazaar:
1) SMU is not a good place to sell things as no crowd
2) My apparels is too high end thus selling point over there should be $10 - $20
3) Girls at my stall is more Medium to Large size gals whereas my apparels is only for size Small
Though my sales are not good at SMU, BUT I won’t give up and keep trying over again and again. However I must plan even better next time.
My total sales are 12 qty of apparels and 9 qty accessories

My Fashion Stall

1st Table
2nd Table
My Apparel Rack
My crowd :)

No comments: