Friday, January 18, 2013

Sliming with 鄭多燕 Figurerobics part 2.1 - 2.3

Well, once you complete the Part 1.1 - 1.4 for 2 cycle. You should work out with these part 2.


Part 2.1 - focus on upper body (Arms) Stress Level *****

My case I work on these set for only 3 days instead of 5 days as there wasn't anymore feeling for me on day 4 [same issue that I experience in part 1.1]
You will experience tight aching on 1st 2 days but don't give up and continue doing it as the pain will go away if u continue doing it.
You can try using the arm shaper if you feel aching and so on. The tight sensation should ease some of your pain away.

Part 2.2 - focus on upper body (Abs) Stress Level ****

You need to get a gym ball, must be wondering how to choose a gym ball according to your size.
Well I do hoping these table will help you. I suppose to use 55cm but I bought a 65cm instead. You can get cheaper gymball in Mustafa.
This station is trying to squeeze you abs. So by doing these actually can flatten your tummy I suppose.

Note: choose a thicker yoga mat too because the kneeling part really can make your knee cap very painful.

Part 2.3 - focus on lower body (Hip and Leg) Stress Level ***

I assume when you reach here, anything is simple for you now. So I won't say much on these you just try it yourself ok.

Remember don't give up :D

No comments: